[Matroska-users] Jittery Playback With Haali Media Splitter on Zoom Player

Sean Gore seangores at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 03:14:50 CEST 2009

Hi, I am a Zoom WMV professional user, and I am experiencing issues with
playback using your product (Haali Media Splitter).  Whenever I open (play)
an MP4, MKV, or .H264, I experience jittery, slowed playback.  I have tried
adjusting the video buffer, but I find that this has no effect.  All the
other settings have been left at "default".

I am using an AMD AthlonT 64 Processor 3800+, 2.40 GHz with Windows Vista
Ultimate service pack 1.  I would like to know what is wrong with my
computer or my program.

Thank you.