[Matroska-users] Hi

Oliver Oli oliver.oli+0815 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:34:02 CET 2009

There is a DPX plugin for OSX available (I haven't tried it, no DPX available).
http://pomfort.com/spotlightdpxcin/

And DPX supprt was recently added to mplayer/mencoder and ffmpeg, but
I guess you have to compile from sources or find a very recent build
of the software.

The good news it should not be too difficult for someone who knows how
to convert a file with mencoder or ffmpeg to encode your DPX file into
a h264/MKV video. Though if you don't have any experience with that
stuff it could be quite hard to figure out how to do it.