[Matroska-users] Re : haali 1.9.355.21 and vobsub subtitle not work ??

olivier delestre olivier.delestre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 09:26:55 CET 2009

Hi,

I reply to me.

All works fine with the correct link, so looks here :
http://www.hack7mc.com/2009/07/loading-subtitles-with-directvobsub-vsfilter.html
( my conf is windows 7 x64, haali media splitter (19/12/2009 ), vsfilter.dll
vsfilter_x64.dll and that all )

So a last question : I want a gui for the option VSfilter rather than type
"rundll32.exe VSFilter.dll,DirectVobSub" in command line.
What is the prog for that ?

Thanks

Olivier

1. haali 1.9.355.21 and vobsub subtitle not work ??
     (olivier delestre)

Message: 1