[Matroska-users] mkvmergeGUI problem

Rob Poretti rporetti at cogeco.ca
Fri Aug 7 18:16:31 CEST 2009

I have a problem with remuxing a specific file whereby the file plays fine,
and the re-muxed version becomes 1/10 the original size.,  (The original is
about 4.6GB and the new becomes ~437, 848 bytes)

This morning, I updated to the latest version – same behavior.  All that I’m
trying to do is remux without sub-titles.  The source file plays fine in
variety of players and there are no errors during the mux.  (Returned code
of 0.  Everything went fine.)  The new file is only about 14 minutes...

During the mux, the progress bar moves normally to about ¼ way then in a
second completes
 it takes about 30 seconds  - rather that then normal 2
minutes

Any ideas?

Rob