[Matroska-users] Uninstall Haali

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at 24hourloop.com
Sun Apr 5 15:50:39 CEST 2009

I had the same problem. I installed the CCCP pack, then uninstalled and
reinstalled it and unchecked Haali splitter. The splitter is not compatible
with Nero Recode.

/re

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 6:26 AM, Michael Soos <m.s at bigpond.com> wrote:

>  I am trying to do something really simple, which I have done successfully
> before.
>

> I am trying to use Windows Media Encoder to encode a .mp4 file to a .wmv
> file. The video encodes fine but the audio is dead, even though it is there
> in original .mp4 file.
>

> I notice that even though I am using Windows Media encoder, the haali media
> splitter pops up in the tray saying it is doing something, and I suspect
> this is why I get no audio. To test this, I want to uninstall haali. I have
> no Matroska program installed – I cannot find this or Haali listed anywhere
> on my system.
>

> How in the heck do you uninstall Haali?
>

> Many thanks.
>

> Michael

> Read Matroska-Users on GMane:

/re

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that
one's work is terribly important.

-=-Bertrand Russell