[Matroska-users] Uninstall Haali

Michael Soos m.s at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 5 13:26:30 CEST 2009

I am trying to do something really simple, which I have done successfully
before.

I am trying to use Windows Media Encoder to encode a .mp4 file to a .wmv
file. The video encodes fine but the audio is dead, even though it is there
in original .mp4 file.

I notice that even though I am using Windows Media encoder, the haali media
splitter pops up in the tray saying it is doing something, and I suspect
this is why I get no audio. To test this, I want to uninstall haali. I have
no Matroska program installed - I cannot find this or Haali listed anywhere
on my system.

How in the heck do you uninstall Haali?

Many thanks.

Michael