[Matroska-users] Need help

ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:59:32 CEST 2008

The easiest way is to download MEncoder (part of MPlayer) and use the command line
mencoder (input file) -ovc copy -oac copy -o (output file)
If you don't feel like using the command line, try using the VLC transcoding wizard. Just uncheck the audio and video codecs.

Just remember: you will lose subtitles not burned into the video.