[Matroska-users] no sound using coreplayer with .mkv

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 18:00:08 CEST 2008

On Oct 3, 2008, at 20.31, fred wrote:

> I am using coreplayer for windows xp and with my palm and I get NO
> sound with either with you extension?????????

If I had to guess, you're missing codecs. Your options are as follows:

1) Figure out what codec you need, and hunt around the Internet for it.
2) Download the Community Combined Codec Package (CCCP) and install
that and hope it's got the codec you need (if not, choose 1 or 3)
3) Download VLC (http://www.videolan.org) and use that for playing
back your video. In all likeliness, its internally provided codecs
should have you covered (forever).