[Matroska-users] Sony HD camcorder 1080i mt2s files

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Thu Oct 23 10:44:46 CEST 2008

Hello all.  I just subscribed to this list.  I'm attempting to use
MediaPortal to play my digital HD camcorder files.  When I start play, the
haali media splitter icon appears in the system tray and I get the first
frame of the video appear, and the audio plays, and that's it.  I only see
the first frame of the video while the audio plays to the end.

WMP11 plays the file fine.  Is this a MediaPortal issue or the splitter?

The files are AVCHD 1080i, 1440 x 1080 with a .m2ts file extension.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Ross.