[Matroska-users] linux media Players that support Matroska avdvanced features

Tarel Ethridge tarellynn at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 23:39:59 CET 2008

I have download and even try to rip some of my movies to .mkv .   It does not seem that any of the media player for Linux support its more advanced feature such as the meta tagging systems. I would like to know if there is any media players for Linux that support the menu system and the meta tagging system.  I want to start ripping my own movie .  I would seem that your contrainer  format is the close I could get the the dvd. iso is other way ,but why make a 4-8 gb file when you don't have to. I would like to say I am very impress with the feature I have seen work and are supported by the media player I have used. I want my library of my movie to be like what mp3 are like now.  Meta tags let you have huge collection of songs and ability to search and manage them easy and fast.  Keep up the good work.