[Matroska-users] file name

Jeremy jeremytnp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:16:39 CET 2008

Hey there,

Is there anyway to change the file name (tags) for mkv files?  I tried the
“shell ext.” and the “mediainfo” downloads from the site.  It seems they
only display various information, but not allow you to change the name of
the file as it opens in a vlc player.

However, in most mkv files I have, I can change the filename from the folder
and the name will appear in the vlc.  So, I guess my question is, are there
anyways to changes the tags?  For security purposes…

Thanks in advance

Checked by AVG.
9:51 AM