[Matroska-users] Aspect Ratio in Haali Video Renderer

Yaobing Deng yaobing at jriver.com
Thu May 22 00:35:26 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for offering help!

I originally posted at matroska-devel list but got no answer there.

My problem is about Haali Video Renderer, not about Haali Media Splitter.
Haali Video Renderer can be used in a graph where a Microsoft stock video
renderer is used. I just can not find a way to control its aspect ratio
mode.

Yaobing

Not quite sure, but it may be some kind of limitation either in
Haali's splitter or in some part of VFW. You're probably best off
contacting the author of the splitter or coding your own
demultiplexer. It's possible to do what you're asking (VLC does it
just fine), but I'm afraid I don't have the slightest clue where to
begin when it comes to Haali's splitter.