[Matroska-users] Aspect Ratio in Haali Video Renderer

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:28:13 CEST 2008

Not quite sure, but it may be some kind of limitation either in
Haali's splitter or in some part of VFW. You're probably best off
contacting the author of the splitter or coding your own
demultiplexer. It's possible to do what you're asking (VLC does it
just fine), but I'm afraid I don't have the slightest clue where to
begin when it comes to Haali's splitter.