[Matroska-users] Ask for some MKV clips

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Mon May 5 17:18:54 CEST 2008

At the moment, I'm pretty sure all that exists is "converted" content. Some of it may have been done in a very fine-grained sort of way (the producer kicked out elemental streams and muxed them with MKVMerge) or in a more automated sort of way (the producer used a more conventional container for synced audio and video, but everything else was muxed in).

Unfortunately, this is due to the fact that very few programs support Matroska as a destination container. It's common practice at this time to produce Matroska files using one of the two methods listed above, but telling which is which is not an easy task.

Ivan Kowalenko
p: 612-670-1142
p: 856-270-6049
e: ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com