[Matroska-users] Aspect Ratio in Haali Video Renderer

Yaobing Deng yaobing at jriver.com
Thu May 15 21:00:42 CEST 2008

Subject: Aspect Ratio in Haali Video Renderer
From:    "Yaobing Deng" <yaobing at jriver.com>
Date:    Wed, May 7, 2008 9:57 am
To:      matroska-devel at lists.matroska.org

Sorry about cross-posting. Maybe I previously posted in the wrong place.

I am trying to use Haali Video Renderer in my application, but encountered
a difficulty. The filter works great except that it always tries to
maintain aspect ratio of the video. This makes it impossible to apply
custom aspect ratio.

Is there a way, by means of a COM interface for example, to tell the
renderer not to maintain aspect ratio - like the following Microsoft's
interface methods do:

IVMRAspectRatioControl::SetAspectRatioMode(),
IVMRAspectRatioControl9::SetAspectRatioMode(),
IMixerPinConfig::SetAspectRatioMode()?

Thank you for your help.

Yaobing