[Matroska-users] mkunicode.dll

Jul Boc bokelidee at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 11 12:52:27 CEST 2008

Hello, first of all, thank you for developing Matroska, it's really
helpful. Nevertheless, I have a small problem : I downloaded the whole
Matroska pack 2 days ago, at first it worked brilliantly, but today,
when I try to play an mkv file with BS Player, the following message
appears : could not start because mkunicode.dll cannot be found. Do you
have any idea why this problem occurs and how it can be fixed ? This
problem does not seem to appear with VLC.