[Matroska-users] RE: [Matroska-general] how can I covert mkv files into to avi?

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at 24hourloop.com
Mon Jan 21 21:45:44 CET 2008

Agreed. It's a windows-only solution (as I pointed out). However, the encoder is free for personal use and the quality is great. I personally prefer h.264 myself. It's a standard. VC1 is not.

/re

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength.

George Orwell, '1984'

United States of America, 2008