[Matroska-users] delete file?

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Mon Jan 14 00:09:58 CET 2008

cuong nguyen schrieb:
> hi there!
>
> i have a lilte problem here, i can't delete a matroska file in my
> computer, could u please show me dow to delete it? regards...
Maybe the thumbnail view in your explorer is activated, and now it is
tring to load the MKV file all the time, rejecting access to delete it.
Simply boot your computer into safe mode (press F8 during booting), and
you will be able to delete it without problems. Then try to deactivate
thumbnail view in your Windows Explorer setttings for the future.