[Matroska-users] would like to insert WMA file into MKV file

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:59:00 CET 2008

You can try using the DLLs from WMP with MEncoder, but I can't promise success. It might be a legal issue anyway. I'd contact the MPlayer mailing list for more information.

You could just try demuxing the two tracks, and just remux them with MKVMerge. Mplayer -dumpaudio and I think -dumpvideo should demux this for you.