[Matroska-users] Matroska under PCLinuxOS

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at 24hourloop.com
Sun Jan 6 00:23:49 CET 2008

So far so good. I checked it from svn including libebl and libmatroska. However, the build now complains about the absence of the two libraries. I went through the motions of installing them as staticlib.

When doing the make for mkvtoolnix the process appears to mostly run but executing mkvmerge gives me

mkvmerge: error while loading shared libraries: libebml.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

It would appear that it does not link with the static libraries, some sort of error on my behalf (pardon my ignorance).

Can you help?

/re