[Matroska-users] Matroska under PCLinuxOS

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sat Jan 5 23:46:56 CET 2008

Hey,

On Saturday 05 January 2008 23:13, Rolf Ernst wrote:
> src/merge/cluster_helper.o: In function `libmatroska::KaxCodecState::Generic() const':
> cluster_helper.cpp:(.text._ZNK11libmatroska13KaxCodecState7GenericEv[libmatroska::KaxCodecState::Generic() const]+0x2): undefined reference to `libmatroska::KaxCodecState::ClassInfos'
> src/merge/cluster_helper.o: In function `libmatroska::KaxCodecState::operator libebml::EbmlId const&() const':
> cluster_helper.cpp:(.text._ZNK11libmatroska13KaxCodecStatecvRKN7libebml6EbmlIdEEv[libmatroska::KaxCodecState::operator libebml::EbmlId const&() const]+0x2): undefined reference to `libmatroska::KaxCodecState::ClassInfos'

Hmm. I haven't seen that one before. Can you please download the sources
from my Subversion repository and try to compile them instead of the
2.1.0 release?

If this doesn't work then please purge all occurences of libebml and
libamtroska from your system (including header files) and rebuild both,
but only the static versions (commands needed are "cd make/linux ; make
staticlib install_headers install_staticlib"). Then re-compile
mkvtoolnix in a clean source directory.

Regards,
Mosu