[Matroska-users] Matroska to DVD convrsion

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:35:15 CET 2008

Your options are DVD Santa (Windows only, not free) and Ffmpeg (Cross-platform, free, multiple GUIs). Google will know where to find them. FFMPEG is a bit more complex, but it's more forgiving with a wider variety of input options and specifications. DVD Santa is easier to use, but isn't free. If you have issues with either one of these programs, I'd suggest you contact their individual mailing lists and support forums as users there would know more about the program.