[Matroska-users] Matrroska not worth it

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Jan 2 22:58:52 CET 2008

Good man. You downloaded a MKV file from any questionary P2P site or
from a tracker. Nice. The download was corrupted and now you condemn the
file type you were trying to download, because of this single experience
?? There are millions of MKV files out there which run just perfect, MKV
is the preferred container for HD h.264 rips these days, and you dare to
question the whole project because you met one illegal server
distributing a stupid, corrupt MKV file ??

Sorry, but if you really programmed bussiness servers, i should be a
programming god ....... and i stopped programming 20 years ago, using
BASIC :-D ....

P.S. http://team-mkv-homedns.org <--- a tracker distributing non-corrupt
MKV and MKA files