[Matroska-users] Removing subs

Nicholas Ghartey n.ghartey at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 14 20:35:22 CET 2008

Good afternoon. Sorry to bother you but I have looked everywhere for an answer to this question but just cannot find it. I have an mkv movie with subs hardcoded into it. I am trying to burn it to dvd. I use Winavi to convert to vob files but obviously the subs are still showing. Is there any software (free or otherwise) that will allow me to remove these subs and have just the movie once converted to dvd format? I would appreciate any help you can give. Thank you.