[Matroska-users] file problem

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Jan 1 20:07:41 CET 2008

:O :O :O ..... Oh my God, a MKV file containing Microsoft's VC1 video
codec and uncompressed 6 channel PCM audio :O :O .... what a nonsense
!!! No wonder that VLC does have problems playing this file, its
integrated VC1 deocder is in best case beta. You should use a DirectShow
based player for this file, like Windows Mediaplayer (WMP) or
Mediaplayer Classic.

Christian