[Matroska-users] MKV Editors

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at 24hourloop.com
Mon Dec 29 19:08:35 CET 2008

You can always demux the thing and then remux it. But I agree - it is one of
the reasons the adoption of the container has been slow. But then, maybe the
initial enthusiasm has faded and everybody is waiting for an equal but
better supported commercial alternative...

/re

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 10:56 PM, xxxxx <
trunksthebattler2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why is it that there is almost no support for editing .mkv files? Or at
> least it seems to me like there is. All I want to be able to do is open up a
> given file and chop out everything but the intro or the outro and then save
> it back into the same audio, video, and container formats that it was opened
> in but the only program I've found that does this is in an "easy" manner is
> Avidemux and it is a bear when it comes to .mkvs. Are there any programs out
> there that do this or what?

> Read Matroska-Users on GMane:

/re

"This isn't meant to last. This is for right now."
-=-Trent Reznor