[Matroska-users] The last subtitles image breaks.

Makoto Daibo daibo at ba2.so-net.ne.jp
Sat Dec 27 09:59:17 CET 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you?
My name is mark10als.

It was tested whether there was difference in subtitles by using mkvmarge of the previous version by using the same material.
In mkvmarge of mkvtoolnix 2.1.0, there was no problem.
In mkvmarge of mkvtoolnix 2.2.0, there was no problem.
In mkvmarge of mkvtoolnix 2.3.0, it is not possible to display it correctly.
In mkvmarge of mkvtoolnix 2.4.0, it is not possible to display it correctly.
And, it is not possible to display it correctly in mkvmarge of latest mkvtoolnix 2.4.1.
It seems that this "The last subtitles image breaks" has been generated by correction/change done after version 2.2.0.
I will use version 2.2.0 without the problem temporarily.

Could you please advise me how can I get it done?
hanks in advance.

Regards,
mark10als