[Matroska-users] broken or seek file problem,

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at 24hourloop.com
Wed Dec 3 18:31:20 CET 2008

Try demultiplexing the file with mkvextract. Then use Yamb or somthing
similar to multiplex it into a valid mp4 file (I presume it's AVC since you
say it's 1080p). If that doesn't work it may just be broken. If it does
work, try muxing that back into the Matroska container using mkvmerge.

/re

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 1:30 AM, Volkan Ileri (С.Петербург) <
volkan.ileri at crediteurope.ru> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I am a user of MKV files. Almost all my movies are MKV and I use a media
> jukebox to watch that movies. But for some files it is written that "broken
> or seek file " . I do know any thing what does it mean. But I know that if
> it is written, I am not able to watch all movie!
>
> I spend 7-8 hours to download a 1080p movie, you cant imagine how much
> disappointment to see that error info on the screen.
>
> Is there any thing to fix this problem? Do I do something wrong? Etc…
>
> Please help me about this topic.
>

> Thanks and Regards…

> Read Matroska-Users on GMane:

/re

"Nothing is more terrible than the murder of a beautiful theory by a gang of
ugly facts."
--
Unknown