[Matroska-users] MKV Editors

xxxx xxxx at xxxx.xxx
Mon Dec 29 05:56:49 CET 2008

Why is it that there is almost no support for editing .mkv files? Or at least it seems to me like there is. All I want to be able to do is open up a given file and chop out everything but the intro or the outro and then save it back into the same audio, video, and container formats that it was opened in but the only program I've found that does this is in an "easy" manner is Avidemux and it is a bear when it comes to .mkvs. Are there any programs out there that do this or what?