[Matroska-users] .mkv converter

David Lindau lindau at live.se
Mon Dec 1 20:52:22 CET 2008

Hello.

To start with i would like to congratulate u for a perfectly made "new format".

Now for my question. I would like to know if you have or could recomend any good working program that can convert existing movies with the .mkv extension,
a program that doesnt do any big damage to the quality to the "copy" movie.  The reason i need this kind of program is that unfortunately the console Playstation 3 doesnt support .mkv extensions and i am
downloading a bunch of HD movies. I would like to convert from .mkv to wmv avi etc without loosing any quality. Just so i can see the movies on my Ps3.

Cincerly/  A swedish N00B =)