[Matroska-users] create matroska instantly

tyggrysio tyggrysio at gazeta.pl
Wed Apr 2 21:30:33 CEST 2008

hi,
  Sorry, my fault - word misuse :) I thought about muxing "in fly".
Steve Lhomme wrote that matroska is capable... maybe you have some
hints how to do this? I've seen that some information in EBML header
are filled later - so in case stream output it is not possible; maybe
some fake value should be put there?

Monika