[Matroska-users] (no subject)

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Wed Apr 2 15:58:59 CEST 2008

Hi Ivan,

We have just put a a Wiki on the new matroska.org website (new host).
I've seen you are really into helping other users and probably get fed
up, like us, replying the same thing all the time.

The first goal of the Wiki is to have a more dynamic FAQ than the one we
have now. So if you are interrested just send me (in private) your
password and I'll add you to the ppl who can edit and feed the FAQ.

The link to the Wiki: http://www.matroska.org/pmwiki/index.php/Main/HomePage

And the link to the (new) FAQ:
http://www.matroska.org/pmwiki/index.php/FAQ/Index

If anybody other than Ivan is interrested in helping, just let me know.

Steve Lhomme