[Matroska-users] Asking for help...

marvin marvinhddvd at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Apr 29 14:19:02 CEST 2008

  hi, my name is Marvin and I'm a Hi-Def fan. I have plenty of MKV videos.

    when I heard the news that Ulead Video Studio 11.5 can burn HDDVD content onto a standard DVD disc, i come up with an idea: to burn my MKV videos onto several empty DVD-R( kown as  3X DVD), and enjoy Hi-Def video on my 40'' LCD through HDDVD player. But unfortunately Video Studio cannot support MKV file format(thus cannot convert MKV and burn), so i wonder if there is a plugin or something that can enable a video editor to read and edit MKV files normally.

    i'm looking forward a reply, thank you very much.