[Matroska-users] Hello, having an issue.

Joe Eggemeyer caput.draconis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:57:46 CEST 2008

I recently dl'd a torrent for Inukami from Mendoi Fan subs.  However I want
to burn them to disc, and they are listed strangely, and showing as Matroska
files.

Inukami!_01.DVD(H264.AAC)[Mendoi-KAA][503C5DFC]

That is how the files are listed.  Any ideas? I dl'd  DVDSanta 4. but it
won't open them, I tried to dl the MKVExtractGUI but it tells me that the
extract and merge .exe files aare not in the same folder.

--
Gabriel from Prophecy 3 on dealing with his humanity:
Been with a woman, Zophael? It's like dying. You moan, cry out; you get to a