[Matroska-users] create matroska instantly

tyggrysio tyggrysio at gazeta.pl
Wed Apr 2 12:09:08 CEST 2008

hi,
  Is it possible to create matroska movie instantly? I have two
streams (not files, so I don't know their sizes) - one with video and
one with subtitle. I would like to create matroska movie (video with
subtitles) instatly - read from those two streames, create movie and
send it directly (as a stream) to video player (for example to
mplayer's standard input). Is it possible due to specification? (I am
reading specification and it seems to me impossible to do this, but I
am not sure.)

Monika