[Matroska-users] Conversion

John F. Josub jadholding at aladin.ro
Tue Sep 25 17:56:27 CEST 2007

I recently obtained some terrific .mkv live concert videos I'd like to
extract just the audio and convert to mp3 to listen in car and mp3 player
etc.  I used  mkvtoolnix to extract just the mkv audio part but how do I
then convert to mp3.  Haven't found a converter for that?  Only place I
found is the online service at media-convert.com .. but to upload and
download is a bit of a pain.  Any quick solutions would be much appreciated.
Many thanks .. John

John F. Josub
Mobile:       +40 72 667-8166
Office/Fax:  +40 21 252-2474

Notice Of Confidentiality

The information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail and/or
attachments may be confidential, subject to attorney-client privilege,
attorney work product, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law
and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that inadvertent
disclosure of this information to you does not constitute a waver of
confidentiality or privilege and that any review, disclosure, copying, or
use of the contents of this e-mail by you is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately destroy it and contact the
sender collect at the above phone number or via e-mail by return.