[Matroska-users] Linking files?

Razaekel ubersentinel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 17:47:07 CEST 2007

If I'm correct in my assumptions, this is what's referred to as Linked
Chapters in matroska, and unfortunately, there is very little
documentation on it. I do know that the tags necessary for it are listed
at http://www.matroska.org/technical/specs/chapters/index.html and the
ones you need are EditionFlagOrdered, ChapterSegmentUID, and
ChapterSegmentEditionUID.