[Matroska-users] Matroska "fast-start"

Emanuele Fumagalli emanuele.fumagalli at babelgum.com
Fri Oct 26 09:31:54 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I'm new to matroska and I plan to use it as a container for progressive download a video.
I found that some of the Matroska files come with the CUES at the end, so I wanted to write a very simple application
that can move them at the beginning of the files. This will allow a fast start when playing the video while still downloading, I think Quicktime has a similar "fast start" option.
Since I couldn't find any software that can do that I would like to try myself, is it something feasible according to you?
If so, could you suggest me what part of the matroska libraries to use.

thanks a lot for your time

bye

emanuele