[Matroska-users] Linking files?

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:15:24 CEST 2007

Hello. I recently got my hands on a rather large video that's been broken up into several parts. I'd like to link the various parts of the video so I can play them sequentially, but I'd prefer to maintain the individual parts so that I can still pick and choose which clips I can watch.

I've been searching the documentation, and I don't think there's an option to link individual files this way, but I'm hoping I'm mising something or not interpreting the documentation correctly. Any chance?

Thanks!