[Matroska-users] [Fwd: using MatroskaDiag, the section said to send this to you]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Thu Oct 18 13:30:00 CEST 2007

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	using MatroskaDiag, the section said to send this to you
Datum: 	Thu, 18 Oct 2007 03:22:52 EDT
Von: 	GiftedBait at aol.com
An: 	chris at matroska.org

Matroska file info : F:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My
Documents\Azureus Downloads\Black Eyed Peas - Pump It.mkv
File size : 18.58 MB
File complete : yes
Duration : 00:03:45.477
Writing application : mkvmerge v2.0.2 ('You're My Flame') built on Feb
22 2007 07:36:20
Muxing application : libebml v0.7.7 + libmatroska v0.8.1