[Matroska-users] Convert

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:01:54 CET 2007

MKVMerge is the tool you want to use. There are Windows, Linux, Mac OS X versions, as well as source code. Windows and Linux versions come with a graphic interface, if you don't want to use the command line.

Truthfully, though, I don't see much of a reason to go from OGM to MKV. You're not going to gain anything by doing this, unless you're trying to add more information (metadata, graphics, VobSubs,etc.).