[Matroska-users] Create .mkv

June Landis junelaunis-application at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 22:12:23 CET 2007

I would like to create .mkv video files.  I have tried several methods.  Please link me to a program that will accept .wmv video files and convert them to .mkv, I hope I can find a way to get a program for free.  I bought River Past Video Cleaner pro and when I try to output to .mkv it always asks to down load the community codec pack.  I've done this 6 times and I don't know how to satisfy River Past Video Cleaner pro.  I just want to create .mkv video files.  I have adobe premiere and  I know how to use it, but I can't figure it out in there either.