[Matroska-users] Re: UPDATE: request for assistance playing mkv file

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat May 5 01:03:24 CEST 2007

When using MPC on the first file, make sure you have

- the CCCP pack installed (see http://packs.matroska.org)
- the latest ffdshow installed (Google is your friend), a compile newer
than from September 2006

For the matrix trailer using RV9 video, google for 'Real Alternative'
and install it with minimal components (i.e. without MPC, etc, only Real
splitter and decoder).

BTW : the right place to turn is the mailing list matroska-users (see CC)