[Matroska-users] Re: DvdMenuXtractor (joel)

Sergey Hakobyan sergey.hakobyan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:53:11 CEST 2007

Hi Jo,

Thanks for your interest in DvdMenuXtractor and Matroska.
To help you with the problems you encountered, I'll need to know your
box configuration (compilers, Qt version, its location, etc...).
Basically, configuration is specified in the .proj file(s) and
config.h. CoreMake uses the .proj files to generate makefiles, so
maybe some adjustments to .proj files or config.h are needed.
Please contact me and I'll try to assist you with building DMX on your box.

Best Regards,
Sergey