[Matroska-users] Virtual Dub Error

Miguel Fiuza miguelfiuza at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:16:57 CEST 2007

Hello,

Im trying to convert mkv to avi, without any compression. I found out that
Virtual dub makes that pretty easy using direct stream copy. It worked on
some files but others appeard to me a error saying this " Virtual Dub Error:
Matroska Stream doesnt have samplerate". I've search in different foruns and
i found out that some people resolved this using different versions of
virtual dub. I try with almost every version and the problem remained.

Can someone tell me how to resolve this or another way to make a simple mkv
to avi without any compression?