[Matroska-users] Re: Hello

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Jun 23 20:22:24 CEST 2007

For problems like this, there is the matroska-users mailing list at
matroska-users at lists.matroska.org . Dont send questions like this to
single team members, it could be considered rude from their side (just
think how you feel if you receive 50 problem emails per day).

In VLC, if you go to 'view' 'stream and media info' after trying to play
the file in vain, what is it telling you there as codec IDs used for the
video stream ?