[Matroska-users] Display a subtitles track by default?

Chris Spencer spencercw at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:59:04 CEST 2007

I am ripping a DVD and it has two subtitle tracks. One is translations
of the occasional foreign speech that is supposed to be on by default,
and the other of full subtitles for the hearing impaired.

I tried the default flag, that didn't do anything. I think the forced
flag might be what I'm looking for, but I think that forces it always
on? As in, it can't be disabled or changed? I can't find any way to
turn that on anyway...

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.