[Matroska-users] Why not GOM Player?

Antrix antrixinf at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 06:31:40 CEST 2007

I was recently looking for a good MKV player on the
net when I came across GOM player. It seems to use
it's own DS filters and does the job quiet smoothly
but it's not in the MKV compatible players list.

I request the concerned authority to include this
piece of software as well cause it's really simple to
use and no additional codecs or filters are required.
I'm sure users will find it really helpful.

Regards,

Antrix.