[Matroska-users] Beggining with matroska.

dfdfdf rererererer manukrevenge at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 18:48:01 CEST 2007

Hi, i'm new in this matroska format, i'm still trying to download some mkv
files just to know how good it is, and it seems very good because of the
different audios and the subtitles. I've been trying tpo download the core
media player that appears on your website, but i can't get it. I hope you
would be able to fix this. Lots of greetings from Perú, Southamerica. Keep
up the good work and God bless you, matroska guys :-)