[Matroska-users] What's going on to CC.org ???

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Feb 1 20:49:55 CET 2007

Kurtnoise wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Kurtnoise,

> Sorry to bother you with this here but I'm trying to find an answer to
> this issue : we can't have an access to CoreCodec.org now. Neither on
> the website or projects pages nor in the cvs/svn entries. So, what the
> hell is going on ? coz I'm not the only one who want to retrieve
> something on the website (check out here:
> http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=52071&hl= )

Here is what I just replied there:

Corecodec.org has been renamed to Coreforge.org. Unfortunately the
transition was far from clean so project admins should readd their
project there. If needed they can ask CoreCodec for the code than was in
the old repositories to add theñ back in the new (not sure history can
be kept).

I think corecodec.org should redirect to coreforge.org. Dunno why it
hasn't been done...

> Is there an other place to grab coremake ?

Until coreforge.org became stable the SVN was moved to :
https://svn.matroska.org/svn/misc/coremake

And now it supports XCode :)

Steve